Sunday, December 18, 2011

St Jude does work Miracles

This site is to discuss miracles performed by St. Jude Thaddeus.  I know from personal experience that a prayer or novena to St. Jude will never go unanswered, and I thank St. Jude for helping me in every instance.



If you needs St. Jude's intervention say the following Novena for 9 days

 
To Saint Jude, Holy Saint Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need. To you I have recourse from the depths of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition, in return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. Saint Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen.

Say 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary's  and 3 Glory Be's.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Saint Jude,
    Please give me a second chance with Michael, the man I love. Please let him know how much I love and care for him. Help him to understand my reasons for not telling him sooner. Find a way for us to date, and if possible, allow him to move to the same state as me and find him a job. I have learned my lesson and I now know not to take the people you love for granted and that you must have God and faith in your relationship. I promise, if my requests are granted, to publish the novena to you, as well as give thanks and tell my story so as to encourage others to have devotion to you.

    ReplyDelete